Friday 1 May 2020

#185 The TWO and THREE Days of Darkness – Those Devoted to Our Lady will be Protected






(NOTE: the date is given as September 20, but there is no year given for this text – however, it's placed between the years 1938 and 1939 in the book “We Are Warned”. I'm trying to figure out why I placed it there, my memory is not as good as it used to be! It could be a mixture or repeat of texts made by the Marquis de Franquerie in his book the 'Breton Stigmatist' as there is no French text listed. He must have inserted it between these years, hence it has become the next text in the sequence.)

::::::::::::

The Flame (Holy Spirit) says:

"There will be two days of horrible darkness, distinct from those advertised (I.e, different from the 3 days). The sky will be purple and red, so low that the clump of tall trees will be as lost.

These two days will warn you, as an authentic proof of His goodness, as proof of descent from the wrath of God on earth. You (i.e. Brittany) will not be free from the darkness. So far, no soul has mentioned it, because those are not many who were made aware.

To resist all these signs, holy water is a strength and consolation, and the candle, but with wax. All those that are not of this paste will not help.

(!!! NOTE: other revelations given to Marie-Julie say the wax must be 100% pure with nothing else mixed in, i.e. such as a wax and paraffin mix. Beeswax is the wax specified by the Church for candles, so, 100% beeswax is the safest option.)

Holy Spirit (continues on to speak of the Three Days of Darkness):

There will be three days of physical darkness. For three nights and two days, there will be a continual night. The blessed wax candles can only give light to this horrible darkness: only one will suffice for three days, but in the homes of the wicked, they will give no clarity. The lightning will enter your homes, but will not extinguish the candles, neither wind nor storm can not put them out.”


Our Lady: "My children, mind my words ... In these days of mourning, there will be
another earthquake as strong as many others, less strong than in many other places. It will be easy to notice: everything will shake except the piece of furniture on which will burn the wax candle. You will all group around, with the crucifix and my blessed image. This is what shall take fear away from you, as these days will cause many deaths.

Here is a proof of my goodness, those who make me well served and invoke me, and that will keep in their homes my blessed image, I will keep safely all that belongs to them.

During these three days, I will protect their cattle from starvation. I will keep because them because there must not be a single door ajar. The hungry animals shall be satisfied by me, without any food."



:::::::::::::::::::::