Friday 17 July 2020

#193 WARNING – a MAJOR STORM to STRIKE: apparently before the THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS – Brittany will be Partly Protected from the Storm if it stays CLOSE TO THE CROSS – a PRAYER OF PROTECTION FOR THE GREAT STORMS and for DURING THE THREE DAYS





These texts were placed on the “Friends of Marie-Julie Jahenny Association Website” without dates.

Judging from the context, there will be a huge storm before the Three Days of Darkness, this corresponds with her other prophecies that foretell God will chastise through an abnormal thunder and lightning storm, and also that a huge storm will come to shake the very mountains right on the eve when the Three Days strikes. Then after the 'Three Days”, (aka the Three Days of Darkness) people will find nothing but bodies everywhere.


:::::::::::::

(Text date?)

Our Lord: "It will be dark for these fresh days of rain, grief, agony and death. There will be a terrible storm; the trees most deeply rooted will be shaken. My children, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life.

After these Three Days, you will find only corpses.

This is a prophecy that I make Myself, I who am the Way the Truth and the Life. Listen to My words.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Another text: date?)

Our Lord: “Brittany should suffer less from this rain and this storm. I will leave half of the harvest. But (be aware) that I know well how to find, in this Brittany, those who reproach Me, and blaspheme My name ... Blessed are those who will not be far from the Cross!

My children, in this deluge of fear, you (are to) carry My cross, be it very small or large! 

You will say the following prayer.


I Salute You, I Adore You, I Embrace You,
Oh Adorable Cross of My Saviour!
Protect us, guard us, save us!
Jesus loved you so much!
Following His example, I love You!
Your Holy image calms my fears,
I feel nothing but peace and confidence.”


Prayer for during the great storms:

Ô, Crux, ave, Spes unica! Et Verbum caro factum est. Oh Jesus, vanquisher of death, save us!


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::