Saturday 23 January 2021

#209 – The Sanctuary of the Cross – More Revelations Regarding the Holy Healing Spring and Other Graces – The Mission Will One Day be Given Approval

 


 

A continuation of mixed dated texts regarding the Sanctuary of the Cross that will be constructed on the the site of Marie-Julie Jahenny's cottage in La Fraudais, Brittany.


::::::::::



(October 14, 1875)


Marie-Julie: Mary showed me a brilliant globe where I see water descending drop after drop. What does this water mean that is so clear, so beautiful and brilliant?


Our Lady; “This water, my child, which you will never drink, will be drunk when you are no more (i.e., after she passes away)”.


Marie-Julie: “Oh! That water is beautiful! It is the fountain of the sinner.”


(OBSERVATIONS: apparently, Marie-Julie was again shown the spring that will appear on the site and bring about healings and conversions, and seems to tell her that she will not be alive when the spring appears, which is why she will 'never drink the water')



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


(October 28, 1875)


The Blessed Virgin to Marie-Julie: “ When you are no more, (i.e after Marie-Julie's death), the mission will be entrusted to your Father (confessor?), it will be All Divine. The Heart of Our Lord will be there as well as His Love.”



Our Lord to Marie-Julie: “My spouse, I have chosen you for a great work, but your Father (confessor?) is elected for a great mission. Some time after your death, your Bishop will tread the ground of La Fraudais, land of marvels.”


:::::::::::::



(October 29, 1875): Apparently, A Prophecy La Fraudais will be given a Great New Name in the Future


Our Lord to Marie-Julie: “The place where you reside now, where you bear My cross, will be the place where they will breathe love and generosity. Soon, I will come to send out perfume like snowflakes. This sweet smell will be the right of all hearts, righteous and sinners. When you are no more and your Father will have the key to the Mission, La Fraudais will be another distinguished name. The three names: grace, love, perfume, will be included in this designation given to the pilgrimage to this village. Your heart does not yet know the name. This will be the name of grace. Myself, I will make the revelation.”



:::::::::::::::


(November 5, 1875) – Marie-Julie refers to the promise of a great Heavenly perfume will be present at the site when the sanctuary is under construction, repeats the prophecy that angels will be heard singing during the works, and that a healing spring will also appear. She sees future pilgrimages to the Sanctuary, what it will look like, and how future bishops will respond to this land of grace.



Marie-Julie: “Our Lord let the perfume out of His Heart while waiting for the great perfume that will be sensed here with the melodious song of the Angels. The sweet smell will embalm all hearts. It will be in this place that will spring the source of living water, because Our Lord with a drop of Blood will here dig the fountain of living water that will wash the hearts of sinners. To you, Father (her confessor), every time you dip your finger in the water, there will come out a little perfume, and sinners before rising to Calvary will go to the fountain.


Our Lord made me see the pilgrimage of La Fraudais; He made me see there, the Calvary (corner of her room where is found the frame (I.e picture) of Pius IX). Opposite was the Virgin Mary and around fourteen stations, in the sides, the Holy Face, St. Michael and my good angel. The pilgrims came from the north. Here I saw a picture of the Sacred Heart from which came all the wonders that I saw for three years and the appearance of my good angel and the gift of my heart, a person worshipping the Sacred Heart, then my consecration to Mary, to the Cross, my ring.


The Bishop will put up a barrier before going to the fountain. On both sides, a tableau where will be written our mission, the history of La Fraudais.


I saw a large number of bishops who said:


'It is good here, this place where Our Lord has clearly manifested His glory and power, and He shed the blessings of His Divine Heart. It is here that the Immaculate Virgin blessed the land with her maternal hand. It is here that Our Lord had said that the Earth will be rich in graces and blessings.'


Our Lord: “I close My Heart containing the Mission. I will tell you word for word what the Bishop will have to do after your death. I will explain the three words: Grace, Love, Perfume.”


:::::::::::::::


(December 3, 1875) – another mystic vision of the promised healing spring.


Marie-Julie: Our Lord then came to His turn at the big flower, He said:


Cease growing, flowers pure of perfume.”


Our Lord brought out of the calyx of the flower a fountain of water, so pure and fragrant. He said:


Here, My spouse, the mysterious fountain of My Divine Heart. It is from My Divine Heart that will come the source of living water, it will pass in this flower that will be the fountain of grace here, one day.”


There was next to it, two trees, two flowers, that is to, the Bishop and you, my Father (her confessor) will participate in this mission. You will be the first two trees and flowers that will publish the Mission. The flowers will grow every day.”


Our Lord made me see the picture (tableau) of sinners, I saw the way descend to the source (i.e. the spring) as they will be healed. They went down by a difficult path. Near the fountain, sinners feel the grace that compelled them so strongly, as they arrived there quickly. The two are inseparable links, the Bishop and you were there and made many converts.


This place will be favoured with wonderful graces. It will be a blessed land where will come out rich harvests. No sooner will I be dead that the graces will multiply and soon the Cross will spread its blessings on the just and sinners, the large and small, on the Bishops and priests. They (will) all come running.”


:::::::::::::::::


( January 7, 1876) – Our Lord warns Marie-Julie he will face obstacles to her mission, those who wish to judge things and not according to God will put up the obstacles, but it will be in vain as their efforts will be brought to nothing and be forgotten.


Our Lord: “Enter, heart of My spouse, in this beautiful flower that I occupied, that I have purified and sanctified. It is I who am the fountain of love and refreshment, which will come just days before the great Mission rekindles hearts.


But first, there will be a major obstacle from the great minds who want to judge for themselves and not by the Good God. But I will descend and this flower will not wither. In the middle of the obstacle, I will speak to the hearts of men and I will show in golden letters the Mission that will be proclaimed everywhere; and the vainglory of these men will disappear in an instant. There will be no trace of their words and their projects.”



Marie-Julie: “When disappearing, Our Lord made me see a beautiful cross of dazzling whiteness:


Our Lord: “Here, My spouse, the cross where Immaculate Mary leaned to come speak to your heart still very fragile. This cross will be planted in your solitude that I so often blessed.”


Marie-Julie: He made me see my treasure of the Cross, ever closer to me, but this cross of the treasure is black.



(OBSERVATIONS: this seems to refer again to the cross Our Lady brought with her when she first appeared to Marie-Julie. Marie-Julie was shown in other visions that this cross is white and that this white cross would be represented in the future Sanctuary, however, Marie-Julie sees it at the moment as 'black', possibly because her mission of suffering is yet ahead of her and that when she is in heaven and has completed her mission on earth, it will be white.)


:::::::::::::::::::



( February 11, 1876) – A Prediction of Marie-Julie's death.


The spouse will soon disappear to appear in her home, in Heaven. And after this house, the cross here and the fountain will take its place. If the world knew the graces of God reserved for this Divine Mission, it would come to the foot of the cross, to search its part (in the Mission?) During the time that you have to spend on earth you will suffer from the ungrateful, but after they (will) walk in your footsteps. This place will be blessed. Here, will be the Mission.”


(OBSERVATIONS: after Mare-Julie's life of suffering and persecution from the ungrateful, they will recognise the truth of her mission and come to believe in it.)


::::::::::::::::::::::


(March 14, 1876) – Marie-Julie promises after her death she will spiritually return every Friday to the place of her room in her cottage and give heavenly help to those who come to the site of the future sanctuary. She describes the foundation stone of the Mission of the Cross which is shown to her in mystical symbols.



Marie-Julie: “I will return on Friday(s) to preach in my cell, but invisible, and in another place, a sublime grace of the servant of the Touraine. It will not be the language of the Earth. Considerable number of friends will gather to worship. And the Word was made flesh. I see, my dear Spouse, this place marked where I am going to keep in your presence.


This stone is white, carved, stone brought from heaven by my Seraphic Father (St. Francis). Our Lord has blessed it, angels surround Him. Other angels bring an open book, written in letters of gold and blood. I see signed my name at the top of the book. Tell me what that means, I see my name, 'Marie-Julie of the Crucifix'.


O Holy Spirit, enlighten me: This book will be opened before the stone, after seven months that I have slept the sleep of the righteous. Another language and then the letters of blood will be as many conversions. I will speak with those letters of gold. I will be on the side where Mary comes to visit me, to come to rest on the stone. Let me find the north side. You will guide me on the stone when you come to carve my name. Mary will sign the Mission. I am (in) the rays of the Holy Spirit that leads me on the stone. I kiss the stone (she goes there on her knees to the fountain). I embrace this water rich in grace, I see the stream flow. I will embrace the place, this will be in the source. (She kisses it, and then goes on her knees to the door of her cell). And she said


Here the picture of the Passion, the white cross.”


She turns to the stone and of the stone where she had left the first time, where the little altar will be on which her name is engraved.


:::::::::::::::


(June 21, 1876) – More revelations on the miracle spring and apparently where the tabernacle will be in the Sanctuary


Marie-Julie: “My lips touch the place where the fountain will flow and convert sinners. I will go myself back to the altar where Jesus is in the tabernacle, where He will come out to feed the sinner. Already, I adore this tabernacle that I will portray before I die. I already have the plans, for several years, this is the place. I see a beautiful painting where the sinner will go.”


::::::::::::::


(August 18, 1876)


Our Lord: “You see, My spouse, I give you your last suffering. You will leave this germ (i.e as in a seed) in your place. It is the mission of your Father confidant (confessor), Mission for sinners, a mission of reconciling broken families. This germ will overthrow the wicked and will make persecutions disappear. My spouse, thou shalt be My glory and this place will be blessed by My Sacred Heart. It is here where my servant shall glorify me.


Shortly after your death, the fruit of the mission will appear. Good shepherd, (i.e apparently a reference to a future bishop) you will feel a strong desire to do something for Me. You will be attracted by the lights of the Holy Spirit on these places, with a great number of Bishops that Heaven will call, because this is verily the land blessed by My Divine Heart. Here, they will dig a fountain to wash the heart of the sinner and you, My beloved son, with My faithful servant, who will raise his hand on the head of the sinner, saying;


'I pardon you because the Sacred Heart of Jesus led you here, where He manifests His glory.'


After the death of My spouse, they will feel so much love of the Good God on this land that the wicked will be forced to tell the truth. Yes, they will say:


'Verily, it is here that Jesus made a place for conversions.'.”



(OBSERVATIONS: apparently this is a prophecy of full approval of the Mission and the plans of the Sanctuary that will be given by a future bishop).


:::::::::::::::


(August 29, 1876)


Our Lady: “At the foot of His sweet cross, Jesus made me see the victims of His love, the missionaries of the Cross. I see great difficulties and a great storm that rumbles over their heads. No sooner does the storm appear than all doubts disappear.”


::::::::::::::::


(September 27, 1876)


This little corner of land will convert the ungrateful. They do not leave without taking (with them) the softness and the graces of the Mission of the Cross. The Cross will attract blessings over France and over the entire Church.”


::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Go to:

 

Next Post: #210 Continuation:Sanctuary of the Holy Cross – Graces of the Black Cross – From Simple Beginnings to a Great Site of Pilgrimage - the Sanctuary Will Rise When Religion is in Danger and the World is Corrupt – THAT MOMENT HAS ARRIVED

 

Previous Post: #208 Continuation: More Revelations on the Future Sanctuary ofthe Cross - The Mission of the Cross



TABLE OF CONTENTS: Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny