Monday 4 September 2017

#30 Marie-Julie Jahenny Speaks of Her Death

On September 22, 1876, Marie-Julie speaks of her death.

She was promised she would die 'soon', and during the early years of her ecstasies she assumed Our Lord literally meant very soon, but as with Sr. Lucia of Fatima who was promised that she would be taken to Heaven 'soon' but lived many years after, the same happened with Marie-Julie who lived until March 4, 1941!  However, it was a good spiritual exercise as she prepared herself for Heaven, continually practising detachment from the earth and absolute loving attachment to The Beloved and His Divine Will as her speech below shows:

****


“I will die soon, but before entering your adorable Heart, O my sweet Lord, I want to say goodbye to the Earth, never to return. Yes, goodbye to the little flowers, comfort and charm of my heart, goodbye to the grass of the fields that show the power of God, farewell to the small birds singing in the bush, farewell to the sweet dew of the night that comes to refresh the tender plants and flowers, goodbye to everything forever. My heart, free of any property now, go into the treasury of the Cross. I will be in the house of Your Heart, my Jesus. The house of your Divine Heart is a cloudless sky. What happiness You give me, my loving Saviour, to me, your unworthy Madeleine, who has deserved nothing but chastisements and sufferings. But take the opportunity to sanctify us and to cleanse us.  My beloved Jesus, pass and pass again in every fibre of my heart to make and render it pure in Your eyes. If my heart is not ready to receive a precious gift that you intend for it, defer to give it. I am willing to suffer all that You want to completely purify my heart.  I say a last farewell to the earth and all the friends of my heart. I go to the Home of  unmixed happiness with my Seraphic Father (St. Francis of Assisi) and the Saints my protectors whom I have known through revelation.”

****

Go to: