Sunday 15 October 2023

168 B - Marie-Julie Jahenny Prays for A Good Death – A Short Daily Prayer for the Souls in Purgatory that Will Release a Soul Each Time it is Said: This Prayer will also Sanctify those Who Say it and Apparently Promises a Happy Death

 


 

 

Ecstasy November 13, 1919

(Source: “Marie-Julie Jahenny: Une Vie Mystique”, Henri Boucier, pp. 271-272)


Marie-Julie Jahenny: “Good Mother, give me a sweet, holy and pure death on the virginal pillow of purity of your Immaculate Heart!”


Our Lady: “My little children, you will pray this beautiful prayer to me every day.  It is very short but it delights me, it transports me, it delights the whole of heaven, and it consoles the blessed:


I now unite with all the angels and all the saints to deliver those souls who had such little desire to see you, who worked so little to conform to the desire of thy Divine union!”


Each time, I will smile at you and I will take from Purgatory a beautiful soul that I will introduce to heaven; a soul who has lived holy and pious and to whom some imperfection still remains. It is a little prayer that will sanctify you on the pillow of my Immaculate Heart, it is this little prayer that will deliver the souls of Purgatory who have lived in purity but remain imperfect. I have introduced a good number of them, crowned with glory; they pray for you and love you. Have this great charity. Offer your exercises of piety for the poor abandoned souls, poor souls who suffer without being relieved by their poor parents. Let souls arise from their dark fury, and I carry them into the heavens to the eternal Throne to be crowned. There are so many forgotten, abandoned souls! I promise to come with them to look for you on earth.


(OBSERVATIONS: Marie-Julie had asked for the grace of a pure death on the 'pillow' of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, that is, with her head resting on her Immaculate Heart like a child with its mother, and, Our Lady said by this prayer we can sanctify ourselves on the 'pillow' of her Heart. Therefore, helping the Holy Souls this way obviously ensures a pure and happy death Marie-Julie asked for.   Also, it is interesting Our Lady mentions the souls of forgotten children, apparently, parents who have lost children don't think to pray for them, perhaps thinking they are 'innocent angels already', but we cannot judge. Many souls are left in abandonment in Purgatory because people do not pray for them, or think certain souls are in 'no need' of prayers! We have to beware of that and remember to pray for all who have died.)


Our Lady: “I return to the great joy I have through you holy prayers, the fruits of your Holy Communions, of your work in the duty of (your) state (in life), of your pain and your sufferings. I bring them to my Divine Son. He doubles them with grace and blessings; and I then carry them into the holy place of atonement. (Purgatory). I pour out all these graces on the holy souls closest to heaven. If you only saw the joy and gratitude of those closest to heaven! (Who are released?) It is a joy that resounds throughout heaven:


'Thank you, dear benefactors, liberators! Thank you, kind souls! When you come to share our happiness, we will come to meet you, we will witness your glorious coronation, and we will give you the eternal kiss of peace.'

Think of yours that I have crowned! These beautiful souls smile at you from heaven to earth.” (I.e. 'yours' - souls either related to us, or whom we knew on earth.)

 

 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Go to:

 NEXT POST: #169 - Our Lady's Month of May – Prophecy of WW2 and Possibly WW3 – Faith will Diminish - France will Pass Evil Laws and the Arts will be Changed into a Horrible Form to Further Diabolical Aims

 

PREVIOUS POST: #168 – Our Lady Reveals why Answers to Our Prayers Sometimes Seem Slow to Happen


TABLE OF CONTENTS: The Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny