Friday 1 September 2017

#6 Our Lady's Triumph through the Great Monarch

Ecstasy dated May 23, 1874.


Our Lady to Marie-Julie: "I will upset, I will overthrow the band of wicked and ungodly. I will triumph with the just and devout souls.  Yes, I will confound the earth that I will bring to the feet of the just one, the man who is to rule the land of France. (i.e. the Great Catholic Monarch) The time is terrible, but I will protect you.”

*****

Observation: The Age of Peace will come through the reign of the Great Catholic Monarch - Our Lady will bring about his triumph.

(Image: artist unkown, if anyone knows who made this beautiful graphic, please get in touch so proper credit can be given.)

*****
 

Go to:

Previous Post   #5 Democracy - Straight from Hell

Next Post    # 7 Sacred Heart Warns of Time of Bloodshed before the King


 TABLE OF CONTENTS / Prophecies