Thursday 14 December 2017

#99 A Message of Encouragement – Love for Our Lady is Greatly Rewarded




Ecstasy date December 3, 1878


Our Lady: It is I, my children, I come to say a word of tenderness and kindness.

My children, my Son said:

"Blessed are those who suffer!"

Those who suffer are the privileged friends of the gifts of the love of my dear Son.


My children, I incline with love to the suffering soul. I soothe his troubles with the balm of my heart. I come to smile upon the soul that suffers. I come to spread my rose of hope to the overwhelmed soul. My maternal heart is your rest. This is where you take a sleep that gives you strength, in the most loving Heart of a Mother.


My children, if you knew my maternal tenderness, you would come with even more joy to your Heavenly Mother. My children, I look at your heart like gardens where I come, too, to pour out the pain I suffer because of so many souls who live outside of grace.

My children, I promise to assist you, to strengthen you, especially at the time of your death. I will be at your bedside with the torch of peace and hope …

My children, love me very much and make me known as much as you can. Proclaim my greatness, victim souls, from the height of the pulpit of Truth. I will reward you so greatly you will be flooded with love.

My children, if souls were thinking about all that my Divine Son suffered for them, all His life, they would feel reborn in them a love to love, a tenderness for compassion, and shed tears for the time they lost without this thought of Calvary.

My children, very few souls meditate on the pain of Calvary of my Son and His Mother. Yet what good, what benefits, what perfection this meditation draws forth! I bless you all ...”

:::::::::::

Go to: