Tuesday 5 September 2017

#33 The ONE PROPHECY to REMEMBER BEFORE ALL OTHERS

THE ONE PROPHECY To Marie-Julie OUR LORD WANTS US TO REMEMEBER ABOVE THE OTHERS

*The Great Monarch will come in the midst of the Chastisements, we are to BE WARNED and prepared.

*The SACRED HEART WILL APPEAR in the middle of France and will give the King the Sacred Banner bearing an Image of the Sacred Heart. By this we will know the king chosen by Heaven.


(Ecstasy December 1, 1876)


Our Lord: "Never, poor France, you will never be governed by someone other than the King of My choice, (i.e, The Great Monarch to come).

I Myself will come at the moment when there will be the least appearance of hope. I will place Myself in the middle of France; I will call all My children around My Sacred Heart and I will give the conqueror of France the banner on which is engraved My Sacred Heart.

After this ordeal, I shall shorten the time for punishment because of My victims, because of
My Sacred Heart and finally to give more quickly the King chosen and elected by My Divine Heart.

I populate the land of France with flowers, that is to say pure hearts, generous, repentant who love the Holy Church, the Holy Father and King.

I will bless this land and My people (who have) escaped. I will give France a new generation. They grow in My grace; they will follow during the reign of a very pious king who by his virtues, will become the ornament of France.




***
Go to: