Wednesday 6 September 2017

#50 MORE SECRETS REVEALED about the SACRED HEART and St. Margaret Mary



October 27, 1877

Blessed Margaret Mary is kneeling at the foot of the banner of the Sacred Heart, held by Saint Michael. The Lord shows the wound in His  Heart and said:

“My children, My Divine Heart has the privilege of all the pious. That is the triumph. But before I give you this triumph, I want to test you.  I will send many hardships, you will see My justice fall on the earth, YOU WILL ALSO SEE APPEAR IN THE FIRMAMENT, BRIGHT PRECURSORY  SIGNS.

I promised the Blessed victim of My Sacred Heart (St. Margaret Mary) to give the victory to France by My Sacred Heart, but on condition that all children of France would be subject (to the Sacred Heart). If they remained slow and ungrateful, the punishments would be more terrible.

I promised that, perhaps I would have waited two hundred years, maybe more. If My people
had been submissive, I would have given the triumph earlier... It was not submissive: I waited.

But the triumph will be held. My victim, remember it well.




He said:

“The victim of My Sacred Heart (St. Margaret Mary) could not transmit all My revelations.

THAT IS WHY TODAY I WANT TO WARN MY PEOPLE, 
THAT IT IS WELL PREPARED WHEN THE TIME OF MY JUSTICE ARRIVES.

I promised the triumph of France would come after great chastisements: THIS REVELATION WAS NOT PASSED ON.

I announced, to several holy souls, before the triumph of France, THERE WOULD BE A MAJOR REVOLT AMONG ALL MY CHIILDREN. THEY WILL TRY TO DESECRATE EVERYTHING RESPECTABLE ON EARTH: it will be in vain.

Guilty France, do not you see the tomb that opens to bury the victims of crime? You do not
see the fatal hour that grows? THIS WILL BE THE HOUR OF THE DEVIL. He will throw in My face the poisonous breath of his anger.

My children, I warn you: Satan will satisfy his rage that is so great that his own * will be vanquished. (* Satan's rage will be so great it will also destroy his own followers.)

I want to humiliate (humble) My people, they did not listen to My words. Then I will give the complete victory.

This is the time when the white lily and white banner will still be trampled under foot. (I.e the
Great Catholic Monarch and his standard will be mocked).

 It will only be for a while.
 This WHITE BANNER WILL BE PLANTED IN FRANCE, and HIS ENEMIES WILL BE FORCED TO LIVE UNDER ITS CONTROL. (I.e. the White Flag of the Absolute Monarchy of France.) 

****

Note: St. Margaret Mary Alacoque was born in 1647 and died in 1690: according to this revelation, Our Lord said to her He would wait about two hundred years before the triumph of France would be granted, maybe a little more.   The two hundred years were up when Heaven began revealing its secrets to Marie-Julie Jahenny showing God was READY TO GIVE THE KING THEN, HENRY V, THE MIRACLE CHILD, but the people were not submissive and refused the chosen king. Instead, the White Flag was mocked.  The triumph was now going to be withheld.  However, God promised he would RETURN the chosen king to subjects.  See more about Henry V the Miracle Child, click here.


*****
Go to: