Wednesday 6 September 2017

#51 MORE REVELATIONS about the SACRED HEART - I WANT MY PEOPLE WARNED




Marie-Julie Jaheny's ecstasy dated October 27, 1877

I see St. Michael the Archangel arriving with a troop of angels. The Holy Archangel carries the banner of the Sacred Heart all in splendour. He said to the Immaculate Mother:

“Come, Mary, Mother of the Sacred Heart, come to the throne of your Son.”

The Good Mother went ahead of St. Michael and walked before the banner. St. Michael said,
turning and extending his eyes far away, all over France:

“France, this is the banner of your triumph, the banner that will give you the resurrection in spite of the violent attacks that you suffered. Courage, people of France. This banner does not fly over your heads in vain. I will shelter the culprit France under the banner of the Sacred Heart.”

Blessed Margaret Mary is kneeling behind the banner. She is delighted.

The Good Mother went to the throne of the Sacred Heart where I see Jesus.

The Divine Master shows the wound in His Sacred Heart and said:

“My children, My Divine Heart which has the privilege of all graces, in It is the triumph. But
before I give you this triumph, I want to test you, I will send many ills. You will see My Justice fall on the Earth, you will also see bright warning signs appear in the sky. Do not be afraid, I promised you the victory.

My victim, I promised the Blessed victim of My Sacred Heart (St. Margaret Mary) to give the victory of France and of the Holy Church by My Sacred Heart, provided that all the children of France would be subject. If they were ungrateful, the chastisements would be more terrible.

I promised the victim of My Sacred Heart that maybe I would have waited for two hundred years or maybe more. If My people had been submissive, I would have given this triumph earlier. It was not submissive, I have waited a little more than two hundred years, the triumph will be held. My victim, remember it well.”

Marie-Julie: “Yes, O Jesus, I will not forget.”

He continues:

“My victim, the victim (St. Margaret Mary) of My Sacred Heart could not transmit all My
revelations, many have not been transcribed. That is why today I WANT TO WARN MY PEOPLE TO BE WELL PREPARED when the hour of My Justice arrives.

Victim of My cross, it is impossible that I do not punish evil, (i.e. He cannot leave evil go unpunished), I can no longer suffer so many iniquities. Victim of My cross, I promised My beloved
Blessed lover of My Sacred Heart that the triumph of France would come after great chastisements. This revelation was not transcribed, I recall now that promise to your heart.”

Marie-Julie: “Thank you my Divine Jesus.”

The Divine Heart:

“My victim, I predicted to several holy souls that before the triumph of France THERE WOULD BE A MAJOR REVOLT AMONG ALL MY CHILDREN: THE GOOD AND THE BAD. May My faithful children never allow themselves to be seduced by the weapons of the wicked! I desire that they resist them, by faith and courage they will succeed.




This will be the last great effort of the wicked, that is when I will put a stop to it, they still try to stir up trouble among friends, to profane all that is respectable on earth, it will be in vain. Remember well this promise.”

Marie-Julie:

“Yes, my good Jesus, Adorable Heart, I will remember, and then the good servant is writing
it there.”

The Divine Heart: “I am very satisfied. I want My people to be warned.

This is My Heart, look, victim of My Cross, see written in My Heart the promise I have made: I
will save France by My Sacred Heart, I will resurrect it by the love of My Sacred Heart.”

Marie-Julie:

“I see perfectly (with) the eyes of the soul, these words written in the Wound of the Divine Heart. The Divine Saviour shows in His Heart that evil will far exceed the good but, still, evil will be defeated.”

The Divine Saviour continues:

“I carry in My Sacred Heart the names of My friends who persevere in the good in amidst the test. I promise My protection so that they may bear the trials with courage.”

Hell, right now, searches for its victims to enlist to spread wickedness across the land, and the Sacred Heart, He, is also looking for victims, but to house them under His banner.

The Divine Heart:

“This is the time when I suffer, My Heart is torn. This is the hour when many tears flow. My children, again I warn you: Satan will satisfy his rage that is so great that his own (followers) will be defeated.

I want to humble My people, they did not listen to My words, but then I will give My complete victory, that is to say, the resurrection of the Eldest Daughter of the Church.

This time, My children, where the white lily and white banner will be trampled on, but it will only be for a while. Their triumph will come later. (i.e the promised arrival of the Great Catholic Monarch of France).

I WANT TO REWARD THE HOPE AND THE UNSHAKABLE CONFIDENCE OF HE WHO EXPECTS EVERYTHING FROM ME AND NOT OF MEN. Despite the persecutions of all kinds that are high and will rise up against him; (i.e. Henry V, the Great Monarch) although they discuss his thoughts with great hypocrisy, although they heap him with slander, his white banner will be planted in France, and his enemies will be forced to live under its control.”


(Note: Henry V was alive and mocked for his famous Declaration of the White Flag the time this prophecy was made, but as we see above Our Lord promised Henry V's unshakable faith with BE REWARDED.  France will be RESURRECTED.  See more about Henry V here.)

Marie-Julie:

“I am always close to the Sacred Heart and Blessed Margaret Mary.”

The latter (St. Margaret Mary) said:

“Little sister, it is the Wound of the Sacred Heart that gives my place in heaven. We, though vile instruments, have been chosen to publish His glory.”

Marie-Julie:

“O blessed Sister, it was you who was the cause of our deliverance.”

Then, the Sacred Heart speaks to both Margaret Mary and Marie-Julie:

“Victim of My Sacred Heart (St. Margaret Mary) and you, victim of My Cross, (Marie-
Julie), you are not chosen for the same work.

Blessed Margaret Mary was chosen to publish the glory of My Sacred Heart, and you, you are
chosen to publish the glory of My Cross. She is the victim of My Sacred Heart, you are the
victim of My Cross.

The Work of My Cross is beautiful and grand, it will quickly follow the Work of the Sacred Heart.”


*****
 

Go to: 


 Previous Post  #50 MORE SECRETS REVEALED about the SACRED HEART and St. Margaret Mary

 Next Post #52 Our Lady Speaks of LA SALETTE to Marie-Julie Jahenny


  TABLE OF CONTENTS / Prophecies