Saturday 18 May 2019

#154 ANOTHER WARNING of THE CHASTISEMENTS and the THREE DAYS OF DARKNESS – THREE QUARTERS OF THE EARTH WILL PERISH – Before it Happens there will be Indifference, then APOSTASIES




(Note these are all the ecstasies publicly released or published for the year 1884)



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

January 4, 1884 (“The Breton Stigmatist”, p. 44)

Our Lord; "I have done everything for My people. I sent My mother on earth. Very few believed
her words. My voice was heard everywhere through the victims I Myself had chosen and on whom
I worked marvels and prodigies. They were despised and persecuted...."
Same Day:


January 4, 1884 (“The Breton Stigmatist”, p. 44)

Apparently, about the Three days of darkness:

"The earth will become like a vast cemetery. The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground. The famine will be great...Everything will be thrown into confusion...The crisis will explode suddenly, the punishments will be shared by all and will succeed one another without interruption..."

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Same Day, January 4, from the “Sanctuary Website”


Our Lord: "There will be three days of physical darkness. For three days less one night, there will be a continual night. The blessed wax candles will be the only ones that give light in this terrible darkness: only one will suffice for three days, but in the homes of the wicked, they will not give any light.

During these three days and two nights, the demons will appear under the most hideous forms. You will hear in the air the most horrible blasphemies. The lightning will enter your homes, but will not extinguish the candles; neither wind, nor the storm can put them out.

Red clouds like blood will ride across the sky. The crash of thunder will shake the earth. Sinister lightning will cut across the dense clouds, in a season when they never occur. (In winter, or the end of March?) The earth will be shaken down to the foundations. The sea will rise thundering waves that will spread across the continent (Tidal wave).

Blood will flow in such abundance that the earth will become a vast cemetery. The corpses of the wicked and the righteous ones will litter the ground. The famine will be great. Everything will be in turmoil and three-quarters of men will perish. The crisis will break out suddenly. The chastisements will be common in the world to swell up and will succeed one another ceaselessly.

When My people have fallen into indifference, I have begun to threaten him. Today, it deserves My justice. I came on earth; they want Me out, take away My Holy Tabernacle, reversing My Cross and ignoring My Power.”

O Lord,” said Marie-Julie Jahenny, “have mercy!”

Our Lord: “Yes, I will pity the good people, but the others, I will swallow. The earth will open
and they will disappear forever."


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(NOTE: the candles must bee 100% pure wax, beeswax, or they WILL NOT LIGHT. We must remember not to look out during those Three Days, or we will be struck dead. See more on how to prepare, click here.)


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


More on the evils that will lead up to that great chastisement- APOSTASY:







April 24, 1884 (“The Breton Stigmatist”, Book, p. 32)


Our Lord: "Priests will separate themselves from the voice of authority in greater numbers.  A
scandalous freedom of disunion, of levity, will spread in all the dioceses of France."
 
::::::::::::::::::::
 
UPDATE:  October 30, 1884 - (Source: “Marie-Julie Jahenny: Une Vie Mystique, Henri Boucier, pp. 63-64) - 

(Marie-Julie Is Strengthened by the Blood of Christ- She Sees the Suffering Christ and Renews Her offering as a Victim Soul for the Church, the Pope and Sinners as Christ is Outraged – The Days of the Sacrileges Against the Cross and the Blessed Sacrament Have Begun)

 Marie-Julie Jahenny: “When I was in my days of great suffering, spending nights in agony, my Jesus had put the Blood of His Heart in my relic of the true Cross, and I drank this Blood which strengthened me.


(NOTE: this is not just figurative, but obviously literal as Christ would have real Blood flow from her holy bjects, which she would drink. The same obviously happened to a relic of the True Cross she had.)


(The ecstasy continued:) “In my Communion last Sunday, I saw my Jesus covered with the scarlet mantle, the mantle of ignominy. His whole Body was torn. The stone under which His feet were was covered in Blood. Deteriorating with pain, I put my head in this Blood, I drank this Divine Blood. I had terrible pains in my head. I offered my life to my Jesus for the Church, for the pope and for sinners. My Jesus accepted my sacrifice, and He gave me in my heart a chain that ran through His; I felt a sharp pain in my heart. He surrounded my body with a circle of iron that squeezed me like a vice that suffocated me. I carry such a heavy weight that it seems to me that I crossed through my bed and sink into the earth. My Jesus is outraged. The Holy Cross His Body and His Blood are thrown to the ground, trampled under foot. The Friends do not see it, but these days of pain have begun.

 



:::::::::::::::::

November, 14, 1884 (“The Breton Stigmatist”, Book, p. 32)



Marie-Julie Jahenny: "Our Lord showed me the number of apostasies at the time of the fatal event...It will be the ministers of God, who will be the first to begin, not all of them... This punishment will open the Heavens and the God of vengeance will appear with a display of justice....Never had I seen from so close the anger of God.....

:::::::::::::::::::::::

December 24, 1884 (“The Breton Stigmatist”, p. 32)

"In all the past centuries, not one will resemble this epoch."


::::::::::::::::::::::::

Go to: