Wednesday 16 September 2020

# 199 A Canticle of Prayer and Love by Marie-Julie Jahenny – Also, the Merits and Graces Earned from Persecutions

 


A Canticle of Prayer and Love


July 1 ecstasy (year?) (Partially dated text):

Marie-Julie Jahenny: My beloved! His sweet voice, like dew, comes to the bottom of our hearts but His smile, more lovable still, comes to penetrate our whole heart.

Let us die, O chaste Spouse of our souls! Dove, let us die on the wound of your Heart, in the midst of the rays of your Heart.

My Beloved makes His voice heard to the bottom of my suffering heart. His sweet Voice ignites as He descends, as many loves and furnaces as there are in Heaven torches that decorate His adorable throne when the Angels and Saints adore Him.

My Beloved, it is not too soon to expire since Your gentle Hand wears the nuptial ring and on Your Heart shines the instrument to the last of the legacies of Your Love!

Let the clock strike the death with the song of the Angels. Your Heart cannot agree to let us leave the Earth in the spring of our years.

God of love, You were the treasure which rejoices our youth and You will be the Spouse of tenderness which will flower the old age of flowers or the flower with Your love and Your sweetest smile.

Pity! Have mercy on Jesus! Pity for all the hearts which ignore our happiness and our delights under the solitary sky, under the roof where You send the Angels to sing the love of the Most Blessed Sacrament.

Pity! Pity! Have mercy on us Jesus! Have mercy on Your people, who can no longer be consumed by love, who love only sin!

Have mercy on us Jesus! For France that Your Heart loves. In it, Your goodness has come to reveal Your Heart, Your secrets and Your promises.

Have mercy on Jesus! Pity for guilty France because her heart is thirsty for the blood of her children but Jesus wanted her veins to run out to form our own.

Our blood is yours, God of love! And for this unhappy country our tears and our sighs. To You, our blood, Immolated Victim, to You this proof of love since Your Heart wanted to remain open for the whole world.

Have mercy on us Jesus! Pity! Have mercy on us Jesus for so many crimes! For so many desecrations! Pity! since Your Love allows us to see You almost in tears.

Soon the land of our cradle will be erased like the cloud that crosses France and is lost at the bottom of the mountains to never reappear.

O my beloved! If the flower, God of Love, disappears from the Earth, (there will) always (be) a memory for it, (it) will remain since Your graces that You have given to it will be contemplated by living eyes. Who can forget it? Since Your Heaven ... will come down to us to wrap us in a last cloak of glory: this is my Tabor.

O Jesus! When the glory of Tabor appeared to the Apostles, You veiled Your Glory because mortal eyes were not able to suffer the transfigured sight of Your Glory.

O sweet Jesus! If the flower disappears, oh its cradle will always remain, since Mary, at the bedside, gives him the most beautiful share that she had on Earth, her lily and her whiteness too and also the Cross of Her Son at the foot of the cradle where the Angels prayed.

Mary, at the foot of the cradle of the Child who loves him, You give Your lily to reflect the candour of his forehead and the cross of Your Son to attest that the voice of Heaven is the Cross.

Love, love, love to Jesus!

To Mary, Love, love, love to the Heart wounded with happiness!

Love forever at His Cross (twice) at the approaching time. Love! Love!

(Some sentences are incomplete and sometimes difficult to understand).

Yesterday, my beloved Saviour, unable to bear the pain that transported my heart, seeing myself alone, without support, without advice, without light, I languished in fear of displeasing You. I took my crucifix which I applied to my heart, trusting myself and surrendering myself entirely to You. You have not allowed me to remain in this mortal anxiety for long. So oh dear Saviour, You came down to console me and support me in the distress and abandonment where I was. You told me that You would come to my heart this morning to strengthen it. You have come, indeed, my adorable Saviour, You have come with the Angels carrying torches, You have come with the Father and the Holy Spirit who accompanied Your adorable Heart. What tears I have shed, tears of love and gratitude! My enemies have taken away my love, my only support, my only strength. They deprived me of You, my dear Jesus and You did not disdain to give Yourself to me. What a great and incomprehensible charity of Your Heart!


(NOTE: Marie-Julie Jahenny was persecuted by the diocese after the death of Bishop Fournier who approved her. She was deprived of the Sacraments for a time, but Our Lord continued to come to her.)


Love to You, O my Beloved Jesus! May my heart be divided into an infinity of parts and may each portion praise and love You as much as my whole heart! My enemies, my dear enemies wanted to make me suffer by depriving me of You. Jesus did better than them: He Himself came to comfort and nourish me. Not only do I forgive you, dear enemies, but I love you. I would like to have all your hearts to put them all in the Sacred Heart of Jesus.

Persecution charms me; again, more persecutions! These are my most beautiful flowers; it is a delicious bread kneaded by the Heart of Jesus to feed His friends. Oh! how sweet it is to eat it!

And you, great Saint Augustine, seraphim by your love, cherubim by your preaching and your zeal, is it not from the Sacred Heart that you have drawn the love that devoured you? Ah! give me one of the sparks that burned your heart. My tender Jesus, my heart can no longer hold it, it cannot contain all the love that You put into it ...

Theologian scholars could not. It would take Saint Augustine, Saint Bonaventure, Saint Ambrose, Saint Grégoire de Naziance, Saint Francis of Assisi, Saint Francis de Sales, blessed Margaret Mary to paint my heart and still very imperfectly. There is only Your Divine Heart that knows what is happening in me, what I feel this morning, my tender Jesus, You have consumed me with love. Yes, my love was so strong that it took me to Heaven. O delicious moment! Now I withdraw into my nothingness, I can no longer say anything.

Angels, speak for me, bless the Lord in my place!”


(After some moments of rest and silent prayer the ecstatic resumes a speech, we reproduce it for the most part.)

My beloved Jesus, I adore You and I love You with all my heart. I want to follow You to Calvary where I will be happy to be crucified with You, my beloved Saviour. I will withdraw into the wound of Your adorable Heart. Do not let me leave it any more, O my tender Saviour, chain me to Your Cross and Your divine Heart. My beloved Jesus, I have only one desire, that of suffering and of loving You more and more; that’s my pleasure. Your Love has already crucified me nailed to the Cross. I thank You, my tender Jesus. Let me pray to You for my enemies and thank them for the good they do to me: The tears that You make me shed are tears of charity for You. Dear enemies, you have charms for my heart!

Multiply your slanders, your persecutions; may they be my daily bread, my joy and my happiness! Slanders and persecutions, you are pearls strung in the Heart of Mary and coming out of the Sacred Wound of Jesus because He espoused all this for us. You are flowers of grace, pearls of the diadem that you prepare to crown Madeleine, after the sacrifice that You ask her. I would like to travel the world to find everywhere the bread of persecution and feed myself on it. It is a delicious bread because it is on the table of Jesus and Mary.

What a treasure! It is greater than all the riches and honours of the Earth! Dear enemies, you braid my crown and you distress yours. You pass me your flowers. How good you are, dear little enemies. You make me move daily towards Jesus. How sweet are the chalices you prepare! They say the chalices are bitter, I haven't found it yet. Dear enemies, you do not see that you are keeping the holes (of the honeycomb) for yourself and that you are giving me honey!

Being a victim of the Cross, what a great title! It is that of the servant of the Cross, of my spiritual Father because he has been drenched in persecution, he is innocent, he will have a great reward. It is in trial and unhappiness that we recognize true friends. Thank you, my good friends, for praying for me always in solitude and as abandoned. O do not forget me, I beg you, do not forget me especially at the foot of the Holy Tabernacle, I who can no longer go there. What privation for my heart! Pray for me. If I cannot return your prayers to you on Earth, I will do so in Heaven.


Jesus said to me: “What do you want, My victim? What are you asking Me? ”


My beloved Jesus, I want everything that pleases you. I neither want to die, but by your holy Will alone. My tender Jesus, if I ask You something, it would be to increase my suffering but also Your love.


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


OBSERVATIONS:



Near the end of her Canticle, Marie-Julie Jahenny speaks of the merits and graces she earns from those who persecute her. Not only did several bishops treat her with indifference, even after approved by Bishop Fournier, but she was at one time wrongfully deprived of the Sacraments, which was eventually overturned by Pope Leo XIII. Other people in the parish even accused her of horrible untruths, included the slander she was not really a virgin! However, she never complained and accepted the sacrifice as you can see from the texts.


::::::::::::



Go to:

Next Post: #200 Our Lady confirms She is the Mediatrix of Graces – Meditate on the Passion and Offer it to Our Lady for Three Minutes for the Salvation of Sinners – Our Lady is Our Powerful Intercessor – Make a Simple Act of Love to Atone for Those who do not Love Our Lord and to Comfort Him

 

Previous Post: #198  Details about the State of Italy During the Crisis and Civil Wars – Prophecy of 'Archel de la Torre' - England will be Converted after the Great Chastisements – England will Receive Help after France and Italy are Secured First



TABLE OF CONTENTS: Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment