Sunday 14 March 2021

#210 Continuation: Sanctuary of the Holy Cross – Graces of the Black Cross – From Simple Beginnings to a Great Site of Pilgrimage - the Sanctuary Will Rise When Religion is in Danger and the World is Corrupt – THAT MOMENT HAS ARRIVED

 


 

A continuation of text fragments of her visions regarding the future Sanctuary of the Cross that will be built on the site of Marie-Julie Jahenny's cottage in Brittany.


:::::::::::::::

 

(October 28, 1876)


Tell your Father (Marie-Julie's confessor) from Me that the Mission of the Cross is already started when the stormy days will groan.”


(NOTE: since this is dated from the early days of her visions, Our Lord must be saying the Mission of the Cross will already begin as soon as the persecutions begin, which happened while she was alive. She was persecuted and refused the Sacraments after the Bishop who approved her died and the diocese afterwards turned hostile and slander spread against her, that is, until Pope Leo XIII declared she had been unjustly denied the Sacraments. )


:::::::


(November 10, 1876) – more revelations regarding the black cross in Marie-Julie's cell that will be placed in the Sanctuary. It will be the most blessed object there and bring about the conversion of sinners.


Our Lord to Marie-Julie: “You see this cross, listen and do not forget this communication (that is) so important. When you are no longer living, this beautiful black cross must be put in your cell. It will have more power than all the other pious consecrated objects. Why the black cross? This cross will be placed in your cell and will bear the memory of you. I will replace you with the cross.


Tell your Father (confessor) from Me that, as soon as this cross will be placed in your cell (your cottage), he will not be able to separate (them) and that he will have a great love for it. This cross will be a true continual miracle as it will attract hearts. It is the cross that your Father (confessor) will detach from the wall to make the most obstinate sinners embrace it.


Especially tell your Father that he note all the graces granted by the black cross. It came out of My Divine Heart and will remain there until the end of your life. To mark it, I will put a drop of My Divine Blood in the middle. I will put a name on this precious and powerful cross. Look:

'Cross of the approaching Mission for the conversion of sinners. By the Passion and the Cross.'

He hides it in His Divine Heart.

:::::::::::::::

(November 17, 1876)

(Our Lord) “I will make you see the construction of this house of charity to place as a shelter for poor sinners and which will be so great a consolation for Me.

I have favoured (it), I have blessed this land, I have sanctified it, because this here is the house of sinners. It will be here that the great Mission of the Cross will be founded. Tell your Father that the Work (the house of charity desired by Father David her confessor) will certainly be made.


(Next, there seem to be a prophecy regarding the early days of the future shrine and its miraculous spring that will come forth in a field. 'Five sinners' will discover it. Our Lord has chosen the village and indicates a road. Then shows the future growth of the great Sanctuary from this site.)

 

See the graces that My Divine Heart will give you at the foot of the Cross. I dug a little fountain of love, it is to wash your souls, your sins, your crimes. You will receive forgiveness. Sinners, you will be directed to a very narrow path, at the back of a field where the few trees are its ornament. The following year, I will pass by the path and I will indicate the village that I haven chosen, that I blessed in My first passing, I have left the Cross. I, the Sacred Heart, I lead the way, I will make you a main road where you will pass freely because this path will be blessed, I will pour my graces.”


The Lord said to five sinners;

Go present yourselves to the priest.”

Lord, where will we find him?”

Our Lord: “You will always find him at the foot of the Cross, at this small village I have indicated. I will be there Myself. It is I, as the fountain exhausts itself, I will replace it. It will always be the crystal clear waters of My Heart that will be in this small fountain to wash your souls.”

The five sinners say:


Lord, let us see this hamlet.”


Our Lord: “Ascend all five to the foot of the cross, on your knees.”

They go up and Jesus shows this hamlet, the poor house of the Divine Finger of God.

Our Lord: “I am going to show you this village transformed: there, the village is changed.”

And he showed it: all the trees were gone. The house no longer existed, and instead, He made them see a beautiful sanctuary that the love of His Divine Heart and the Cross had done to work His graces and miracles. He showed a road, one on the right, one on the left of the sanctuary, filled with a crowd of pilgrims.


This was only the beginning of the sanctuary done, the placing of the tabernacle and the altar, behind which stood the large black cross and (the) white (one). (I.e. refers to a white cross presented to Marie-Julie as seen in earlier visions.) The black is founded in the thickness of the cross. On both sides of the tabernacle there was on the wall, to the right, a large crucifix, Jesus on the Cross, and on the left the picture where Jesus shows His Heart torn and His four other wounds to sinners.

Up to there, here is all the ornamentation of the beginning of the Shrine of the Cross. Later, Our Lord showed them the rich offerings made to Monsignor (the Bishop) and my Father (confessor) for this chapel. The completion is done quickly. It will not cost the Bishop and Father, but their mental work, construction supervision and care of collection and giving thanks. Noble characters, drawn by the love of the Cross, will make wonderful gifts. At the beginning of the Mission there will be

many persecutions, not only for the location of the sanctuary, but also for the selection of missionaries, they (the persecutions) will be terrible but very short.


::::::::::::::::


(December 29, 1876) – visions regarding the lands, the limits and the roads leading to the Sanctuary

Our Lord said to Marie-Julie:

I will give you the plans for the Mission of the Cross. It is I who will be the Architect of this blessed House of the Cross. I will come to section the land and to the limits, it is you who will cast the first foundations. I will bless the first time and I will choose a holy and consecrated hand, powerful in the world. I will place around the four corners roads that will join up to the House of the Croix, four crosses with this writing:

 

 

'In this place, I have showed My power, go there. Come see My Mercy.'


Between these four paths, I will make a fifth opening, a path for each of My wounds. This path is reserved for you, you will pass the first, since you have so often trodden the earth of the road. You will pass also your chosen friends. Other roads will be trampled by pilgrims who will adore My Divine Heart on the Cross. Know, My friend of the Cross, it is out of My Heart will come forth that transpiring water (transparent) that will dig the fountain for you to drink. If you knew how many souls are thirsty to drink from this fountain.”


::::::::::::::::::::


(December 15, 1876)


You have seen these three fountains of love. This is already the beginning of the fountain that I dig, it is the flower of graces. My victim, for many years, I have looked everywhere for a shelter, a place on earth to plant My Cross. I visited many hearts. I said:


'This is not where I will plant My Cross, it would not be safe.'


I wanted to leave on the Earth traces of the Cross, and I wanted all its power to be understood. I said;


'I will make a Sanctuary of the Cross when religion will be in danger and when the world is corrupt.'


Here, My victim the moment has arrived. It is the love of the Cross in the hearts that relieves hearts and religion, and that will make them (members of the) elect.



:::::::::::::::

Go To:

 

Next Post:   #211 – Continuation: Sanctuary of the Cross Visions – A Secret Revealed: The Foundation Stone Blessed by Bl. Pius IX - The Mission of the Cross will be a 'Second Calvary' Constructed during Great Suffering


Previous Post: #209 – The Sanctuary of the Cross – More Revelations Regarding the Holy Healing Spring and Other Graces – The Mission Will One Day be Given Approval


TABLE OF CONTENTS: Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny