Sunday 2 May 2021

#214 The Fourteen Miraculous Communions of Marie-Julie Jahenny

 


The Fourteen Miraculous Communions of Marie-Julie Jahenny


UPDATE POST: this vision not in the book “We Are Warned: The Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny.


In April 1876, Marie-Julie saw in symbolic vision a Host surrounded by fourteen flowers. On that day it seemed to be understood from the words of ecstasy that she was to die after the fourteenth Miraculous Communion occurred. The actual Communions then started in the first days of May of 1876. The thirteenth Communion took place on January 27, 1877.


Below, is an ecstasy that occurred in April 24, 1877, about three months after her Thirteenth Communion.   This vision reminds Marie-Julie of the prediction regarding the Fourteenth Communion – she would die not long afterwards. This Communion did not occur until years later, on the day before Marie-Julie's death in 1941, thereby fulfilling the prediction.


::::::::::::::::


April 24, 1877:


Our Lord: “Do you believe in your fourteenth communion and the triumph of the Church?


Marie-Julie: I look forward to receiving You in my fourteenth communion. My death would deliver Monseigneur (i.e. the bishop) and my Father (confessor) from their anxiety.


(NOTE: 'Deliver from their anxiety', i.e. her visions and mystic experiences were still relatively new at this time, and, the investigation had just started – if she received the fourteenth Communion and died as predicted, then this would prove her visions were real and they would be relived of all anxiety as to their legitimacy.)


Our Lord: Do you really trust your fourteenth Communion?


(NOTE: i.e. Our Lord is asking if she believes in His revelation regarding her fourteenth miraculous Communion.)


Marie-Julie: Yes, Lord, yes, yes, You who instituted the Divine Eucharist. Yes, I believe in everything the Holy Church offers me to believe, she is not mistaken. Yes, I believe in the Eucharist in my fourteenth Communion, I feel great happiness when I think about it.

Our Lord: Do you believe in all the revelations that I made about your death?

Marie-Julie: Yes, I believe in all of them, after the judgement of my Father because I am ignorant.


(NOTE: She believes in the revelations after she confirms then with her spiritual director, she does not trust her own judgement. Sign of a true mystic.)

Our Lord: Do you believe in the triumph of the Church? (i.e the future triumph = Age of Peace)

Marie-Julie: Yes, Lord, because You revealed it to (St.) Margaret Mary, because for me, I would not have confidence in myself alone.


(NOTE: Again, she is wary of trusting in her private revelations alone and feels more confident trusting what she is told when they conform with confirmed Church-approved sources and visions.  She follows the AUTHORITY OF THE CHURCH.)

Our Lord: Do you believe in the infallibility of the Church?

Marie-Julie: Yes, yes, my dear Spouse. The Church cannot fail, Our Lord said it to Saint Peter. Yes, I believe in the triumph of the Church.


(OBSERVATION: This is interesting, she is speaking to Our Lord directly, but then says 'Our Lord said it to Saint Peter' – we know Christ told St. Peter the gates of Hell shall not prevail against the Church, but here we must be seeing confirmation St. Peter as pontiff is guided by the Holy Spirit, who is also 'Our Lord' as God, the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity. This is similar to when Christ revealed He was the Son of God and also 'Lord' like the Father and together they act in unison as seen in the prophetic passage: 'The Lord said to my Lord: Sit thou at my right hand: Until I make thy enemies thy footstool' (Psalm 109:1). )


::::::::::

Later on May 3, 1877: Our Lord showed an ecstatic vision of the 14 Communions, which came out of a ciborium, the last two Hosts were larger than the others.


::::::::::::::


Go to:

Next Post: #215 Our Lady of the Lillies - The Blessed Lily Petals

Previous Post: #213 – Continuation: The Sanctuary of the Cross - The Mystical Vision of the Fourteen Stations


TABLE OF CONTENTS: The Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny