Sunday 20 June 2021

#220 Marie-Julie Jahenny's Spiritual Education - God Loves Her Childlike Ignorance

 


 When she was a child, Marie-Julie Jahenny only had six months of formal schooling, so she could barely read and write. It was impossible for her to even read a letter. Apart from her catechism, she had no education. This ignorance is often mentioned in Father David's diary, (i.e. her spiritual director), and is even affirmed from Above:


Our Lord: “My spouse, do not seek for yourself great words but seek humility in words. I want to draw you to Me with humble words.”


Marie-Julie: “O my dear Bridegroom, I know nothing, I am ignorant.”


Our Lord: “Know, my spouse, that I have always sought the ignorant and the little ones to confound the great. I will bring forth great lights from a poor ignorant, I want to raise you above all their science,” (i.e worldly knowledge).


Marie-Julie: “What I know, it was You who taught me, I had no intelligence or memory and You gave them to me. I didn't love and You taught me to love. You schooled me, and after this sweet mysterious school, You handed me over to Mary and Mary gave me to St. Francis who works my intelligence. Nothing came from me, everything came from You.”


One day, the Blessed Virgin said to her: “You are very ignorant and it is this ignorance that made you merit Heaven. Blessed are the hearts which do not know how to sin and which have only one thought and one desire, that of loving. ”



::::::::::::::


Go To:

Next Post:   #221 - PRAY: The Wrath of God is Coming – Pray the Rosary, Offer the Precious Blood to Appease God – The Punishment has been Held Back so far Thanks to Our Lady's Intercession - Pray for Priests, Many Are Delaying Our Lady's Work instead of Helping Her

 

Previous Post: #219 Marie-Julie Jahenny's Obedience to Unjust Church Authorities


TABLE OF CONTENTS: Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny