Wednesday 18 May 2022

#2 B - Marie-Julie Jahenny Offers Herself to Save Souls – She will Begin with Calvary

 


 

 

(Source: “Marie-Julie Jahenny: Une Vie Mystique” by Henri Bourcier, p. 16)

::::::::::::::::::::::


Marie-Julie Jahenny to Our Lady, ecstasy date January 9, 1874:


“My good Mother, I come to the foot of your Calvary to humble myself in your presence. Oh! From the height of the Cross, I see hardened sinners! Let me save them! If necessary, to save them, I will sacrifice my life. Sinners see your Divine Son on the Cross. They see this desolate and so good Mother at the foot of the Cross. O sinners, you have a heart harder than rock! Like you, Satan wanted to catch me in his net. I triumphed over him, thanks to you, good Mother!


I triumph again! Satan will have nothing. If you knew how sweet the Saviour is, how sweet you would want Him to enter your heart. There, you would cry out at the foot of Calvary: 'How sweet is the Lord! How lovely is His yoke!' Yes, I see the abyss where Satan pulls sinners, those souls without courage. (NOTE: 'souls without courage': apparently she means those who are not brave enough to take up the cross as the cross is required for salvation, also those ashamed to confess their sins and amend their lives. They lack courage.)   But Our Saviour will be stronger than him and all the demons. One word from Jesus is enough to save the sinners. Yes, we will save them!


I am the pyre of sacrifice. I am ready. I commence their conversion at Calvary. Jesus and Mary will finish it. You will make them see clearly; one day everything will be known, everything will be visible, no secrets! My good Mother (Our Lady) says to me:

'Pray! Pray for the terrible day is approaching when the unfortunate will be crushed by thunder from Heaven! Oh! How I tremble! Suspend your Justice!'


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Go to:


Next Post # 3 - Pray for France


Previous Post: #2 - Pray for the Pontiff


TABLE OF CONTENTS: The Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny