Wednesday 6 September 2017

#56 Marie-Julie Jahenny - Mystic Gifts are Increased - the Mystic Sun

 

January 29, 1878


Our Lady: "My dear child, the gift that My Son makes is that of the divine sun (i.e. her new gift is  the mystic light in which Marie-Julie was shown many things) ...



From morning to night, you will be instructed in knowledge, all that will happen in the sky, in hell, the place of atonement (Purgatory), on land and in the whole universe. That is the wonderful knowledge in which you are entering. You will see the Divinity in all things of heaven and earth. It will be a great means of protection for my people, if they want to bow to the goodness of thy Beloved. You will see it all, not humanly (i.e. not with human vision) but divinely.”

(This new increased gift of vision is meant to benefit and protect believers if they humbly submit to Her Son Jesus.)


Marie-Julie: “O dear Mother, what a mission you give me! I would prefer - but I have no will - I would rather remain in the simple mission where I still am."


(I.e this new mission is so great for her, she would rather stay as she was, but has handed her free will to them, so she cannot refuse this great gift.)

***

Note: Marie-Julie's new gift of the 'mystic sun' sounds very similar to the sun-globe granted to Bl. Anna Maria Taigi of Rome in which she was permitted to to see past, present and future events. (Image: Bl. Anna Maria Taigi and her mystic sun.)

*****

Go To: