Wednesday 6 September 2017

#60 BRITTANY - BLESSED LAND to be SPARED the CHASTISEMENTS


Our Lady promises to protect BRITANNY from the Chastisements, and ALL whom she loves. Brittany is destined to become great in the future.


***
(March 25, 1878) Our Lady:

"Yes, my children,” said Mary, “my most special protection is reserved for you. Look without fear to all that comes and approaches. I have come to this land of Brittany because I FOUND GENEROUS HEARTS.”

Mary-Julie:“It is true, my Mother.”

Our Lady: “My refuge will also be that of my children whom I love and, all that do not live in that land. This will be a refuge of peace in the midst of the plagues, a shelter very strong and
powerful that nothing can destroy. The birds that flee the storm will take refuge in Brittany. The land of Brittany is in my power.

My Son told me:

'Mother, I GIVE YOU ALL POWER OVER THIS BRITTANY.'

He gave me the power to separate the storms from Brittany that is dear to my heart. He gave me the power to descend, the power to preserve sinners, to bless them and also to strike them, but, my child, you know my goodness.”

(Marie-Julie:) “Oh yes, good mother, you do not strike.” (i.e, Our Lady does not strike with punishments.

(Our Lady): “This is my refuge and also, my dear mother St. Ann. What a privilege for my Breton children!"

(Marie-Julie): “Why this great privilege, good Mother?”

(Our Lady): “Brittany, my children, WILL ONE DAY BECOME POWERFUL. How, I will let you know later. IT WILL BE A LAND OF GRACE AND PRIVILEGE. MY POWER HERE IS GREATER THAN ALL OTHER PARTS OF FRANCE AND THE UNIVERSE.”

****

Observations: is this a prediction the Great Monarch would establish the last and greatest order of the Church -- in Brittany? In a seperate vision to Marie-Julie, Our Lady told her that not since the time of Calvary has she seen a land so graced! In other words, Brittany shall be as blessed as the Holy Land!

See also:

#11 Vision of St. Anne, mother of Our Lady

#57 - Prophecy - LA FRAUDAIS - The SANCTUARY of the CROSS

(Images: Our Lady of the Shipwrecked, Pointe du Raz, Brittany France)

  *****

Go to: 

 Previous Post #59 St. Joseph - WARNINGS: A GREAT APOSTASY - Strange Lighting ,Thunder, Plagues

 
Next Post  *** Marie-Julie Jahenny and the Holy Novitiate of the Cross -What is It? ***


 TABLE OF CONTENTS / Prophecies