Thursday 7 March 2019

#147 Visitation of St. Anne – Prophecy of the Jesuits - Religious Shall be Ordered Out of France – The Great Monarch will Visit St. Anne's Shrine – Brittany Shall Suffer but Be Protected – The Guillotine Will Return – Weak Bishops will Cause the Damnation of Souls



Ecstasy date July 25, 1882


Marie-Julie Jahenny: “I honour the glorious mother, St. Anne, accompanied by the Blessed Virgin.

Saint Anne said: "Every year, my children, I come from heaven to bring you my word, on the eve of my feast, at a time when they come to my feet to ask for favours. When I see, every year, the pilgrims come and kneel at my feet, (i.e. At the shrine of St. Anne at d'Aurayin Brittany, see post # 11 for more info), from the bottom of my mother's heart, I say to them these words in silence:

I also, I prepare for Brittany my last blessings. The calvary of sorrows which, outside of Brittany, awaits France, it will not happen for years before it is raised up... Already, there is little time, the religious that inhabit this land, the sons of St. Ignatius (i.e. the Jesuits)... My pain is immense at the sight of the beginnings of sorrows that will not stop. (Prophecy of the resurgence of persecution against the Jesuits in France?)

My children, these men, who lead the eldest daughter of the Church (France) to the abyss, will have to dip their pen in the ink of hell to a make a summons.

(Marie-Julie) : I do not know what it is.

St. Anne: “My servants know that word ... a summons of all, against those who sought refuge in non-religious homes, offered by the charity of good people. (i.e. The persuction will rise via a state-engenerred anti-relgious perseuction – bishops will be forced to make an offical summons for relgious to give themselves up, also those who sought refuge in people's homes). My children, each of the pastors of the dioceses of France (the bishops) will be much obliged to answer, as he can and in his thoughts, good or bad. Woe to those who are not on the side from where the glory and the salvation which will come forth!


It is they who will be forced to pass these addresses to all the religious of France. Very shortly after these envoys, the masters of the times will raise their powerful voice, and pronounce that all religious are to embark on vessels, (boats, to get) out of France. (I.e. Once they have come forth, the religious will be ordered to leave the country.) Nothing is going to bring them back to sentiments of pity for pastors and the religious.


My children, I believe I can tell you that the Bishops of France will be called to testify, and through the laws of today. (i.e. The bishops will be forced to do this through evil laws passed.) Never, never will they undo all the demands and the laws that the governors of France will impose on them. (i,e they will not be able to fight all the laws passed.) Religion will crumble in France.


My children, they do not know what to do in their hypocritical and dirty reign: they will go after the head of the Church, (i.e the pope) and the rest will follow easily. The little people will be forced to submit to laws that are more and more odious and profane, but not all. The good and brave people, who will not submit to government orders, they will have much to suffer, grace from Heaven has designated their step and their way, they will win.


My children, Brittany loses her faith, and the evil in the kingdom has reached unto her. I count a considerable number who will not refuse to submit willingly. (I.e despite Brittany submitting to point, there will be a considerable number there who will resist.) If, everywhere, the Lord, before the march to the abyss, will make to germinate souls for the final salvation of His people, (i.e God will raise up holy or strong people to stand against the evil of the times) this land I inhabit, this land will not be the last to give the beautiful stem that encloses the grains the word of salvation and hope; the one that is of the side desired by the children of religion.


My children, just here I have been consoled by the number of the children of France that I have seen at my feet. (i.e. At her shrine) I await the King before the altar where I stand. I will listen to his prayers and I will pour out the graces of my heart. (i.e the Great Monarch will visit the shrine of St. Anne in Brittany.)


I will bless the time when the superhuman forces will march at the head of the faithful supporters.  All will need a superhuman aid.


Thousands of offenders will have devastated the Center (Paris) and its inhabitants. They will not even by stopped by the Justice of Heaven, at the blow of the coming of this faithful servant (the Great Monarch). This is where the Lord will make His own rejoice, and confuse those who ever had the ambition to conquer the seat of the kingdom, and to enthrone their friends there.


From heaven, I will keep Brittany. I have promised, but it is destined to suffer many ills. I repeat that it will open for the passage of the barbarians who will cross between five and nine miles from here, to go merge on the north side. There, they will have prepared the instruments that cut off the heads of Christians, those instruments of old that they remember when, over this place, they performed this painful execution, in this crisis that marched over its centenary. (i.e. prophecy of the return of the guillotine.)


My children, it is over Rennes. On this side, there are good people, but also very bad, and the hand of the Lord will not manifest itself over these places at the last minute.


If the world knew the approach of the hour of God, they would prepare; they would feed on the faith that is the weapon of combat. My children, there is nothing more (left) but prayer.


My children, what weakness resides in the apostolic men! The times, which affects a very unhappy determination for them, will show the little faith of these apostles. They will be the cause of damnation of a multitude of souls who will be lost by the examples of their guilty weakness.


My children, the times that come will not be any (more) happy than those of today when all works are under overwhelming persecution.

Woe to the times that come, when the Lord will no longer be enclosed in Heaven, but visibly appear on the premises of the earth, with glory, to reward those who have suffered. Courage, a little more, and heaven will reward for all the evils.


The Lord's servants will not be spared. There must be suffering to alleviate eternal evils and merit the salvation of France. (i.e. God will need the sacrificial sufferings of the just to pour out His grace.)

I shall stop and I promise my assistance to all the children of the Lord of whom I am also a mother."


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::