Monday 2 September 2019

#165 St. Joseph: the Punishments will be Increased as No One Paid Attention to La Salette – He wants us to Pray to Him - More Details of the Third Crisis: St. Michael will Appear with His Armies, There will be No Sacraments to Sustain Us, The Great Catholic Monarch will Come, Peace will Occur at His Coronation




Ecstasies and revelations from the year 1905.

::::::::::

March, 19, 1905 (“The Breton Stigmatist”, p. 39) – Apparition of St. Joseph – Why do we Pray to him so little?

St. Joseph, after announcing that the punishments will be increased because no one took any notice of the warnings given by Our Lady at La Salette added: "Ah! I am invoked very little... And yet, I come immediately after Jesus and Mary, who take pleasure in keeping their treasures at my disposition...And note well, I have more pleasure in granting your request than you have of having them granted... Why? Yes, why do you invoke me so little?"

:::::::::::::::::::
 
(New dated post added to this section April 12, 2023) 
  

Ecstasy dated June 22, 1905The Coming Suppression of the Mass and the Sacraments in France, other Lands will also Suffer in a Similar Manner. We must turn to the Sacred Heart.

(Source: “Marie-Julie Jahenny: Une Vie Mystique”, Henri Boucier, pp. 158-161.)


Jesus: “These are the holy fruits of your Holy Communions that have adorned My Heart. The love of the Holy Eucharist is ineffable happiness! You will lack love and graces only when I lack love and strength, power and wonders.


(i.e. an example that we can never lack Christ's love or graces, especially when we truly love the Blessed Sacrament.)


(Jesus): Every day I see the day approaching when the adorable Bread of the Holy Eucharist can no longer be given on this land which has trodden on so many graces, despised so many calls for salvation and holiness. (i.e. when the persecution breaks out and the Mass is suppressed, beginning in France.) When this immense ordeal of pain and death begins for you, they will hold odious parties to crown this departure of pain and death. There will be assemblies where My sacred Name will be profaned, where they will write on My holy altars on which I have dwelt for so long:


~ 'Now we are rid of these seeming wonders, disillusioned souls will return to clarity! We are the new prophets of a new century, and we come to offer you a newly invented ministry today!'


(I.e. the revolutionaries, possible the 'red state' revolutionaries as foretold, will write this and profane churches as in other revolutions through history.)


Marie-Julie: “Sadness spreads over the features of the Savior. Jesus, take comfort, we will make our Communions in reparation for these crimes, my Jesus!”


Jesus: “When you no longer have this divine tabernacle, this Divine Food will soon be suspended. Outside this land of France, kingdom of crimes, the holy mysteries will be celebrated, but not every soul will be able to participate in them. In this painful privation, I will support you by My grace, I will strengthen you by the abundance of the divine gifts of My wonders!”


Marie-Julie: “The love of (Christ in) the Holy Eucharist is like a Heart that is dying, panting, oppressed. The Heart is wounded, torn! There's nowhere to put a pinhead where it won't be hurt. He is only a wound, only a wound! From all sides, there seems only sorrows...”


Jesus: “Souls inflamed by the Holy Eucharist, you are My victims! I will be your executioner full of love! When you no longer have this Divine Repast which strengthens and consoles, you will say to Me:


~ 'O my Divine Spouse, I no longer have an altar from which to nourish my poor soul! I come to Your Divine Heart! Communicate to me or I die of pain! I see nothing else but the walls of Your sacred temples, I need to pray! I come to Your Divine Heart to pour out my saddened soul and seek food for my faith in Your breast! I feel faint! Material bread nourishes my body, but my soul fails every day with immense hunger and insatiable thirst! O Jesus, give me Holy Communion Yourself from Your adorable hands, if You want me to live! Without You, I will die before my task is completed!'


My little souls, I will perform this prodigy, if you do not see with your bodily eyes, you will feel this wonder flooding your dear souls with the courage of a martyr ready to die to confess My Name. When you tell me:


~ 'I can no longer adore You, since you are no longer on the altar which gave joy to my youth, on the altar where You descended joyfully, on the day when You had my soul Your spouse and then transformed into Yours!'


I will say to you: “Come to My breast through the divine flames, you will adore Me and I will nourish you!”


When you tell Me: ~ 'I no longer have the priest's heart to forgive me.´ You will come to Mine. I will forgive you instead.


You will say: 'My Divine Spouse, I no longer have this consecrated hand to absolve me, to pour into my soul these graces of mercy and forgiveness, to give me the peace and rest of heaven!'


You will come to My Adorable Heart. I will raise My hand dipping it into the wound of My Sacred Heart. I will forgive you with My Blood and My love. I will give you peace. I will give you My kiss as Father and Spouse. In your great sadness, in your mortal agonies of all kinds, you will say to Me:


~ Oh! Divine Spouse, I no longer have a soul to entrust mine to, I no longer have a word to raise my courage, I no longer have a light to tell me that I am in your grace!´


My little souls, you will come to My Heart! I will give you this word. You will seek grace in your great sufferings, you will seek a word that reassures you to be in My grace. I will open My arms full of love. With these open arms on the Cross, I will press you to My Divine Heart. I will say to you: 'Beloved souls, this is where the priesthood began. It is its source that has flowed through your veins. Find the words of this priesthood given by Me; here is the source.'


When you tell Me:


~ 'Divine Spouse, I die without recourse, I die abandoned! I die apart from my holy exterior (help) from religion!´ (i.e. unable to receive the sacraments due to the persecution).

You will desire Me in your last moments. For many, they will appear (i.e. before Him in Judgement) without thinking about it, because they will be mowed down by My terrible Justice. (i.e. the chastisements). I gave them enough time to repent, to appreciate My kindnesses and see My tender mercies. I will send My Holy Mother to support you in this Communion of desire, and it will be on her Virginal Heart that I will receive your beautiful souls, martyrs of desire and suffering.


You will very rarely find a priest, an apostle to comfort you, absolve you and forgive you, because it is to them very soon that we will deliver this endless war, a pursuit without truce, pursuits without measure. Placed before all eyes, it will be the infamous insult to Jesus and His priests, the insult to Christians, My faithful servants. Do not be discouraged! At your last moments, the grace of heaven will replace absent souls (i.e the missing priests) to console and say to the soul: 'Depart from this world, Christian souls!' My father St. Joseph and my Holy Mother will be the comforters of My poor Christians exiled far from Me!”


Our Lady: “I want to recommend you to pray much to the holy archangels and the guardian angels who will protect you against the demons. You cannot imagine the immense number of lost souls, lost from childhood, lost in old age, lost at any age! At the terrible hour that is coming, they (the angels) will fight with the elect, they will lead the army of the good righteous who still live in our kingdom. At the last hour, they will be there to defend you and at the Holy Tribunal to plead your case.”



 
 
::::::::::::::::::::::::


(Date given August 17, 1905) “The Breton Stigmatist”, p 43. (Apparently, these are the 'Marquis' de Franquerie's comments in addition to the revelations given here.)


Marie-Julie announced that three quarters of the population of the globe will disappear in the last crisis; terrible earthquakes, epidemics of unknown diseases whose ravages would be frightful, terrible famines, inclement weather, cyclones, rising seas that would cause terrifying tidal waves.

The last crisis would be divided into three parts:

The first: long and painful when divine vengeance will be manifested during which the most guilty will be destroyed. But, "This blow of justice will only irritate them."

The Second part will be shorter but more formidable, more sinister:

"My Divine Son, seeing that all these blows cannot bring back His people to pardon and mercy--- lost souls---will strike again more fearfully..."

The Third Part:

"Everything must be lost from top to bottom. That, my dear children is when Saint Michael the Archangel, who is awaiting orders from Heaven, will descend with his armies to fight with my good children, the true and good children of victory...Justice will pass everywhere. During this time you will not have the Bread of the strong...No apostles, you will have only your faith as food, my Divine Son as Sovereign Priest to forgive you...My dear children, all the souls living in His Divine Heart will run no danger. They will only have a faint knowledge of His anger. They will be enclosed in this immense sea of prodigies and power, during these great blows of divine justice."

(NOTE: A warning we will not have the sacraments of the Church during this time. Obviously, this will happen when the churches will be closed by the evil state government and the religious persecuted as we were forewarned.)


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

August 17, 1905 (“The Breton Stigmatist”, p. 51)

"It will be during this third crisis that salvation will come. There, from the centre of His Sacred Heart will come salvation, or rather, the one destined to bring peace. (i.e. The Great Catholic Monarch) At his coronation, all the evils will cease. My children, He is a descendant to the line of Saint Louis, but this Sodom does not possess him!"

 (NOTE: The evil of Paris does not have him in its sway – Paris is often called 'Sodom' in Marie-Julie Jahenny's revelations.)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::