Saturday 23 December 2023

#108 C – A Christmas Vision: Marie-Julie Jahenny is Given Gifts by Our Lady and the Child Jesus – Prophecy of the Nail and Her Miraculously Perfumed Heart

 


 

 

 

Ecstasy date, Christmas Night (Dec. 25) 1879

(Source: “Marie-Julie Jahenny: Une Vie Mystique”, Henri Boucier, pp. 165-166)


Marie-Julie Jahenny: “I felt in my soul a great warmth of love which set me ablaze. I felt my soul leave and go into the middle of a multitude of angels who were going to the Divine cradle. When I was at the cradle of the Holy Infant, I felt this same conflagration, as I have rarely experienced. Immediately, the Holy Infant said to His Good Mother:

  'Give me, Good Mother, the beautiful garment that you and I have prepared!' 

 The Holy Virgin gave me a white dress, and the little Jesus put a white cloak over my shoulders. He said to me: 

‘I want to rest on your heart, in your arms!’ 

I wanted to save myself, (I.e. prevent this from happening) and not take Him, because I was not worthy. He said to me:

 ‘Stay there, I want you to carry me!’ 

 I started crying; His little hand wiped my tears and there, in a cradle of flames, I received the Holy Infant Jesus. I held Him in my hands and His adorable little head was leaning over my heart. As I held Him, He ran His hands over my cheeks. He placed a little kiss, there, in the middle of my forehead. Afterwards, He had a gold nail in His right hand. He put it like that, directly on my heart, and He said to me: 

'One day, this same gold nail will remain engraved where I apply it. At the place of this nail, it will come out of the tomb before the resurrection.’

 I don’t know what that means and I didn’t ask Him.

 ‘The wonders of perfume,’ He said to me,’ during your life will be the same after death.”

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

(OBSERVATIONS: Apparently, Our Lord and Our Lady prepared her betrothal gown and have given it as a Christmas gift earlier than expected? She is also shown the nail that will piece her heart in the future spiritual betrothal. It is noted during her life that her body would emanate heavenly perfumes. Several other ecstasies also give predictions about her heart that would happen after her death, and, that she would be found incorrupt. In this ecstasy, it is foretold her body will be exhumed before the last day, i.e. the resurrection, and as a miraculous sign, the same perfumes that were witnessed during her lifetime would once again come from her heart.)

::::::::::::::::::::::

GO TO:

Next Post: 108 D -  The 30th Birthday of Marie-Julie – Our Lord Shows her the Last Cross she will Endure Before Her Death – She is Shown Her Heavenly Crown - Marie-Julie Admits Why She Does Not Want to Go Straight to Heaven but to Purgatory

Previous Post: #108 B -  Marie-Julie is Brought to Our Lord's Throne and Witnesses all the Masses on Earth as they are Celebrated

 TABLE OF CONTENTS: The Prophecies of Marie-Julie Jahenny